Download the PDF file of this information here.
Eco Bhinneka Muhammadiyah Program Team
General Hiring Info
Duration : 8 months (May – December 2023)
Full-time : 30 hours a week
Location : Jakarta, Indonesia
About Eco Bhinneka Muhammadiyah
Muhammadiyah initiated a program to build a resilient and inclusive interfaith community to support Freedom of Religion or Belief (FoRB) through an environmental preservation approach. The Eco Bhinneka program is Muhammadiyah’s contribution to maintaining harmony with religious and interfaith communities through environmental preservation joint actions. This program is also part of the Joint Initiative for Strategic Religious Action (JISRA).
Eco Bhinneka comes from two words, Ecology & Bhinneka. It means: Ecology is the interaction between living things with other living things and also with the surrounding environment. Meanwhile, “Bhinneka” comes from the values of the Indonesian nation, namely Bhinneka Tunggal Ika, which means that although we are different, we are still united.
The series of Eco-Bhinneka (Ecology-Bhinneka) activities focus on raising the issue of religious harmony through an environmental approach, in 4 regions: Ternate (North Maluku), Pontianak (West Kalimantan), Surakarta (Central Java), and Banyuwangi (East Java)
Eco Bhinneka Muhammadiyah is currently recruiting for several positions for the Joint Initiative for Strategic Religious Action (JISRA) Program in Indonesia. The position is based in Jakarta.
The Cashier staff at Eco Bhinneka, task is:
- Assist Finance and Accounting Managers to compile area project reports (narrative & financial) on a regular basis.
- Perform archiving and data entry of financial data
- Perform project financial transactions and record transactions accurately.
- Review and verify invoices, organize invoices for payment, and reconcile financial transactions.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Social Sciences
- In-depth knowledge of Foundation/NGO standards and regulations
- Have a minimum of 1 year experience working as Finance Staff (Cashier)
- Comprehensive knowledge of finance, cash flow planning, balance sheets, and ledgers
- Good command of English both spoken and written (preferred)
- Have good interpersonal skills, tidy, attention to detail, and ability to work well in a team
- Able to operate a computer (MS Office) and other programs will be a plus
- PROGRAM STAFF
The Program staff at Eco Bhinneka, task is:
- Program staff are in charge of designing and coordinating programs, by formulating objectives – then translating them into strategies, program directions, and targets.
- Program staff build communication and cooperation with donors, stakeholders, Muhammadiyah, and other work partners
- coordinate in a network of team partnerships.
- Develop guidelines and terms of reference related to program implementation.
- Minimum S1 education in various social sciences
- Have at least 2 years experience in NGO/NGO/Government
- Understand various Regulations regarding Foundation / NGO standards and regulations
- Knowledge of Muhammadiyah policies on issues of diversity and environmental preservation
- Have good communication and interpersonal skills
- Have managerial skills and work well in a team
- Able to operate a computer (MS Office) and other programs
- Excellent communication skills in English and Indonesian in spoken and written
- Attach a TOEFL or IELTS or TOEIC English language certificate
- MEDIA AND ENGAGEMENT STAFF
The Media and Engagement Staff at Eco Bhinneka, task is :
- Producing and developing content (text, picture (flyer), video, etc) for the Eco Bhinneka campaign under Media and Engagement Manager
- Planning and managing Eco Bhinneka’s social media and website
- Distributing news releases and publications to National Media and Muhammadiyah Media Affiliation Network
- Producing monthly Eco Bhinneka newsletter
- Reporting program achievement through communication activities
The Ideal Candidate:
- More than 3 years of experience in media campaign
- Has experience in graphic design, able to use any design software & social media.
- Education background D3 or S1 is preferable
- Comfortable working and writing in English.
- Able to multi-task and innovate efficiently in a fast-paced.
- The candidate will work closely with and train under our Media, Development, and Engagement Manager, with flexible working hours.
Code of conduct: It is our collective responsibility and obligation to prevent matters involving Sexual Exploitation & Harassment, Human Trafficking, Child Protection, and any suggested violations of our Code of Conduct, and Anti-Bribery and Corruption which may involve a Conflict of Interest, Fraud, Corruption or Harassment. If you see, hear, or become aware of the suggested activity, it’s your duty to report it.
How to Apply
If you are interested in one of these positions, please upload your CV in: bit.ly/EB_OpenRecruitment before 2 May 2023.